In every issue, you’ll find topics such as sports, culture, nature, movies, travel, computers and science, in Israel and around the world, as well as fun activities such as crosswords, word games, puzzles and even recipes.
In addition, each issue also includes:
- Articles and stories in different levels of difficulty
- Audio CD (optional) of all articles in a clear, enunciated style
Understanding and speaking Hebrew with Yanshuf
You can improve not only your reading skills, but also your Hebrew pronunciation. How? Each issue comes with an optional audio CD. The narration in clear, correct Hebrew pronunciation helps readers with their Hebrew speaking skills.
Is Yanshuf the right publication for me?
Yanshuf is geared toward more advanced readers who want to improve their Hebrew skills. Each issue includes easy Hebrew articles, and the CD narrator reads each article aloud.
So if you are an intermediate or advanced Hebrew speaker – Yanshuf is for you.
If you are not sure of your level, check out our quiz which was designed to help you make the right decision Your subscription is flexible, so you can always switch to Bereshit, our newspaper for beginners, even in the middle of your subscription.
- Yanshuf is published and delivered every two weeks
- Yanshuf is available in either printed version (delivered by airmail) or online version
- The printed newspaper consists of 16 pages, 35x25 cm
- A year's subscription consists of 18 issues. A 6-month subscription consists of 12 issues. See below for more options
- The newspaper is not published during the months of July-August and during major Jewish holidays
- Yanshuf is recognized by the Israeli Ministry of Education and the Jewish Agency and is used as an educational resource by thousands of readers and schools in over 70 countries, including Hebrew ulpanim